Tuesday, June 3, 2014


For anyone interested in running one of Luis's races, all you need to know is: He is a madman!!

http://www.allwedoisrun.com/




I was there for the 100 mile run and of course I got lost and did not finish! I was a little disappointed because I was feeling great in the heat! I ran the first 50 with Jenn which was a blast.





No more than an hour into running by myself, I zoned out and made a wrong turn. After my mishap, the allure of beer and music was overpowering. I was content with running 70 but not satisfied! I am now a believer in the #SufferBetter concept. In the past, I have always done things on the fly with little to help myself. Running is so much easier when consuming more than water and GU! George had a luxury set up for cooking and lounging! An aid station with couches and coconut water is pretty bad ass! I realized I always make things harder for myself for no reason, I will enjoy suffering better!





All photos taken by Stephanie Plomarity

JOHN MAUS "Believer" from Jennifer Juniper Stratford on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Nguyễn Thị Phương Thảo said...

khi chơi một thể loại game moi nào đó sẽ cho chúng ta được trải nghiệm một cách thú vị nhất, hay xem phim world of warcraft mang lại những cảm giác cực đã khi xem.