Thursday, February 24, 2011

Late Night SUN Rag





The twilight paints with the fragrance
of your faded visage while
dragonflies swim through the citrus sky.



Whenever I am lost in the thicket
while sitting on the coast
your orange eyes let me see
the way to look and I wonder:
If I saw the sea through your eyes
would I still be able to taste the salty air
or would I be eclipsed by the shadows of
sand falling through the fingers of time?



So I sit in solitude thankful
that the stars don't blink and
you light the crossroads
where your light and mine meet.
We spill over the edge and spark
the night sky setting our passions aglow
as we become embers burning the morning sky
to light the new dawn.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heavy!

Anonymous said...

from these words flowers bloom

a deep bow
to the ebb and flow
of intersecting breaths
meeting for a sunset
a moment, an eternity
or perhaps beyond

Armando said...

nice mate;-)!